How it works
Participation in buildingbloom is flexible so that you can be involved how you want, when you want, all the while connected to and supported by a unique and purpose-driven network of leading professionals.
- Intelligence briefs written by us (but open to contributions by you) that are distilled and actionable, covering information on new technologies, emerging markets and innovative products
- Knowledge-exchange workshops, composed of buildingbloom participants, with presentations from our network of global experts
- Personal training, research, data analysis, etc. to help you make best practice your practice. We have taken numerous companies and groups through healthy building training and projects, with immediate results.
- Use of buildingbloom tools, including surveys, guidance materials and the buildingbloom platform, where we will put your success on the map
- Small, unique vendor forums to see third-party products/services up close, ask questions, test before buying and solicit group discounts under the buildingbloom banner
Participating in any of our activities will enable you to use the buildingbloom logo and related communications materials. These will allow you to convey your leadership and commitment not just in one building but across your business or portfolio.